Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Merry Christmas to all!

(originally posted on December 25, 2009)

Christmas in Zhuhai 2009

It will be my 2nd year Christmas celebration here in Zhuhai, last year was our moment with Papa and Mama and this point in time we get to have a good occasion with all our close friends. Chilly winter season here didn’t prevent us for a more than 2 hour drive to our get together party venue in Shenzhen. With us too, is a very special guest Uncle Jonas from Germany.

I and my friend Sophi get a lot of present to bring back home.

Then a few weeks earlier than Christmas day, I get to make and send Christmas cards to my families, some relatives and friends back home in Philippines. And just ahead of Christmas day, I get to bring personally all my gifts to our friends here in Zhuhai with Mommy and Daddy.

It was truly a loving moment each time I get a warm embraces and lots of red kisses with them upon receiving the gifts with a big astonished look on their faces while showing appreciation.

Our Family weekend getaway too was a lot of fun! I was able to learn how to play Golf with Daddy.

Christmas Season for me is the Christmas trees making, Christmas gifts sharing, all the Christmas Jingles to sing and most of all its Papa Jesus’ Birthday.

Have a Holy and Merry Christmas Everyone! - Zek

No comments:

Post a Comment