Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Science Club


We were all allowed to touch the human body parts like heart and brain. They felt soft and squishy and look like my toy "Brain Attack" by Lego. We found out that a lemon is around 85 grams (we all thought it is only around 20 grams). A microscope is an instrument that makes small things looks big when you look through the microscope hole. 

We also learned that some chemicals are safe and some are dangerous. I saw three things that are dangerous like toxic, flammable and chemicals that are not good for the environment.

About the lemon soda, first, you put lemon juice and add with (or without) water and add baking soda and watch them fizzle.

I met new friends named Rafi and AJ and we played chess. I won four times. I like playing chess.

No comments:

Post a Comment