(originally posted on May 24, 2009)
1. Review the 10 Core Principles of CFA
2. Discover the Learning Style of your child - Auditory Style for Zek
3. Discover the Passionof your child
4. Learn ways to turn your child into an avid reader
5. List the building blocks for a personalized Lesson Plan
6. Know the guidelines for successful home schooling- Focus, Discipline, Establish order,seek help and have fun
7. Learn how to use the Lesson Plan
8. Learn CFA’s Grading System - Pre-school Quarterly Progress Report
9. Join the CFA activities - CFA Clubs every Friday
10. Pray - In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit Amen
” Father, I thank You for leading my family into this wonderful and exciting adventure of teaching our children at home. I entrust to You all my fears and worries - and surrender myself, my spouse, and my child/children to You. I know You will be with me. Supply me with the wisdom, the perserverance, the creativity that I need. Give me a bias for listening instead of lecturing, the habit of praising and building up my child/children daily - instead of criticizing and fault finding. Give me lots and lots of patience. Teach me to say “I Love You” and “I am proud of you” everyday. Lord, make me a more loving parent. Thank You again for trusting me with Your child/children.”
I pray this in Jesus’ name. Mama Mary, pray for my family. Amen.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy spirit, Amen.
By: www.catholicfilipinoacademy.com affiliated with Power Kids Academy