Tuesday, April 3, 2012

10 Steps to Start Home Schooling your child right away….

(originally posted on May 24, 2009)

1. Review the 10 Core Principles of CFA
2. Discover the Learning Style of your child - Auditory Style for Zek
3. Discover the Passionof your child
4. Learn ways to turn your child into an avid reader
5. List the building blocks for a personalized Lesson Plan
6. Know the guidelines for successful home schooling- Focus, Discipline, Establish order,seek help and have fun
7. Learn how to use the Lesson Plan
8. Learn CFA’s Grading System - Pre-school Quarterly Progress Report
9. Join the CFA activities - CFA Clubs every Friday
10. Pray - In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit Amen

” Father, I thank You for leading my family into this wonderful and exciting adventure of teaching our children at home. I entrust to You all my fears and worries - and surrender myself, my spouse, and my child/children to You. I know You will be with me. Supply me with the wisdom, the perserverance, the creativity that I need. Give me a bias for listening instead of lecturing, the habit of praising and building up my child/children daily - instead of criticizing and fault finding. Give me lots and lots of patience. Teach me to say “I Love You” and “I am proud of you” everyday. Lord, make me a more loving parent. Thank You again for trusting me with Your child/children.”

I pray this in Jesus’ name. Mama Mary, pray for my family. Amen.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy spirit, Amen.

By: www.catholicfilipinoacademy.com affiliated with Power Kids Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment