Sunday, July 28, 2013

CFA – Spelling Bee and Talent Presentation

Later, when my Dad and I were late because it’s 1 o’clock, we were just in time and I can still play because it (spelling bee) has not yet started. The we all got our seats and the Grades 1-3 started the bee. After they spell, it was our turn and I was on the violet team. We won (second place) the game. I told a story too (title: Grumble, Grumble Gurgle Roar).  I ate ham and cheese sandwiches. Then it was raining so we went home fast.


(Rowin - Kudos to all CFA parents and students contributors for holding this successful 1st ever Spelling Bee last Friday, July 26. The kids and the parents of participants indeed had a blast watching the talent presentations of the students and the kids poured out their all in matching wits with their classmates on the Spelling Bee.  Thank you, Lord for this wonderful day).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXamMW4FJA8&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment