Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Calamba Resort


On Monday, we went to Calamba with my cousin JC and friends. Their names are Adolf, Yuri, Alex, Mark, and Irah. We arrived in the afternoon.

There are three swimming pools. First is the kid's pool. Second is the big pool and third is the relaxing pool. The big pool has 4, 5 and 6 feet deep (sections). I dressed up because we are going to swim and we tried the big pool. It was so hot. Even the kid's pool was hot not like the swimming pool in East of Galleria which is very cold.

We swam in the kid's pool first so we can play with Aim, my little brother. When my Dad and Mom joined Aim in the pool, that's the time we went to the deep pool. I could only reached around 4 feet that's why I stayed there. My cousin and friends tried the 5 and 6 feet.

After swimming, we went to the bahay kubo with a big bath tub and shower.

I like this place! 
It's awesome and I hope you guys visit Calamba.

No comments:

Post a Comment