Friday, December 5, 2014

KICC Concert 2014


On Friday, we went to my Kid’s Inn concert  at night. Bringing my barong, we first went upstairs to eat and practice. All of my choir members are there eating rice and chicken and drinking juice so they will not get hungry or thirsty.

After that, we practiced all 7 songs. Then we entered the church and prepared to sing. As we went in front of the altar, I saw my friends, Francis and kuya JC. (Rowin: Papa Ben, Mama Tonette, Tita Bles, Tito Remir, Tita Maria and Tito Rene were also there.)

I sang with the choir members. After a few songs,  the adult choir sang one song before we continued. We sang four more songs. We also sing the closing song.
All my friends were happy and my parents were so proud. (Rowin: Indeed !)



Rowin:

The Kid’s Inn Children Choir concert is the first among a series of concerts and exhibits in celebration of the 25th year of the EDSA Shrine on December 15, 2014.

Congrats to Teacher Joni who has been at task for the past three years to teaching these energetic and talented kids. This concert covered the songs from the “Prince of Egypt” movie and were diligently practiced by them since February this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment