Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trip to Batangas



Back in our house, I already tried to work (finish) my CFA testing so I can travel with Daddy to Lipa City, Batangas. We stayed at the Training Center. That’s where my Dad, Tito Rommel and Kuya Del and Jason make a solar set-up to bring lot of energy.

Later, we got the keys to our rooms. Inside we put out things at the cabinet and on the bed. And then we went to the canteen to eat some breakfast and my Dad started to work.

First, my dad worked at the roof to prepare the solar parts and I saw a dog that is white and black. The second dog’s color is brown and they are both friendly.

At lunch, I met my friend Ate Honey. After lunch, I stayed inside our room to play tablet games then I also took a little rest. Later, I ate dinner.


We stayed there for 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment