Thursday, November 7, 2013

How to Build a Manger 3.0

That afternoon, my Dad wanted me to make our manger.

First, my Dad bought long blue popsicle sticks and powder sprinkles (glitters). Then he taught me how to put glue on the popsicle sticks and wait for these to dry. Second, we made walls with the popsicle sticks and third, we made the roof before putting some white sprinkles. We let it dry, then we placed the characters of the Nativity – Mama Mary, St. Joseph, baby Jesus, the angel, ox, donkey and the three wise men.


And that’s how to make a manger.




(Rowin: It's the third year for me and Zek to make our father-and-son Christmas decoration by preparing our manger with different art materials. Last year it was with painted carton papers and the other year, it was from dry leaves and straws. We intend to keep this up and Aim will join us next year for our Manger 4.0 version. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment