Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Entrep Champ Workshop


On May 16, 2015, we went to Global tower, BGC Taguig, where there was a workshop called “Little Boss”. The speaker there was Mr. Paulo Tibig, the author of the book “Strategy of Entrepreneur Champion”.

My favorite part was when we do the business planning with my group-mates. Following the six Ps - Product, Place, Promotion, Price, People and Packaging.

My dream businesses are shopping mall, making my own car company and my own airport. My favorite of them all is to have my own shopping mall.

We were all about sixty kids and I met new friends like Bettina and Mikko. My cousin JC joined too.


We learn an important DESS principle of donate, earn, save and spend. We also learn that the money that go around is like the merry go around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment