Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Summer Reach-Out 2015


The Summer Reach-out 2015 is all about learning and fun. Their seminars were about Arts and Craft, Personal Development, Acting, Animation and Photography.

I chose photography because I like pictures. I learned about capturing the light, emotions and timing. Next, we pictured the white plastic cup and made a story. Next, we pictured the whole event and the shops in the mall and their logos and other interesting things. Finally, I submitted the photos of plants, human, food and shop logos because those pictures are nice and beautiful for me.

Our teacher is a fashion photographer, kuya Jeffrey Herbolario.

Summer reach-out is memorable for me because I learned about photography and met new friends. Theo, from CFA, was also there!   

No comments:

Post a Comment